Friday, March 16, 2012

Progress!

Mid-Month and nearly all the pictures have a place in the trip book...
CHRONOLOGICALLY!
We are up to nearly 80 pages!  I am so excited because this is the biggest project I have undertaken yet so far.  The trip too three weeks, though!  How could I do it in less?
I also took so many pictures knowing I wanted to share this memory with my kids as their own memories started to fade.  I want them to remember the Grand Canyon, the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the desert, the canyons and the rivers, and the historic sites that they will learn about again someday.
I designed this cover last August and I still love it! It will be 7.5x10 hardcover and beautifully crafted!
Personal, pictures with story, people and scenery, word art and embellishments...
The possibilities are endless!


No comments:

Post a Comment