Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Beginnings

I've been a Heritage Maker's consultant for a year and a half, but I am finding new ways to really make connections with the possibilities! Seriously-they are endless!  I have just published my very first "newsletter" that will be out monthly.  My goal is to do a weekly blog entry with ideas and what I am working on lately.  It's my mother's birthday today and I am ashamed to say that, as an HM consultant, I failed to create her a personal card and to have it shipped to her in a timely manner.  She's forgiving, but I wish I had planned ahead!  What I have had a chance to work on is a book about our trip last summer!  Fifteen states, 10 campgrounds, 5700 miles!  I can't wait to share it with you!  In the meantime, check out my newsletter and like my business on facebook.  Head to the website and create an account for FREE if you have not done so already!  Play around, create projects...you only pay for what you publish!  Contact me anytime to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment