Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inspiration...and the energy to follow through...

 I have a few goals for this month to get done.  Namely, a book on my trip last summer. We saw some amazing sights and we have lots of stories to tell. The dilemma? Time and energy! Once I sit down and start working, I get so much done! Last week I got pictures into 22 pages with background papers on 50! I have a feeling the book will be much longer than that after 15 states, 10 campgrounds, 
 
the Rocky Mountains and the WEST!

 
...traveling all the way to the...


 ...Pacific Ocean... 


...and to the Grand Canyon...
 

 and so much more! 

 I have set my goal: March 31st I will have it done. Do-able? Yep! 
 I know the software well enough. 
 I know what I want it to look like. 
 I have all my pictures organized into files. 
What's stopping me? 
Mornings are filled with making breakfast and packing lunches, getting myself and kids dressed. Afternoons and evenings are filled with reuniting and playing with kids, eating dinner, and then trying to spend some quality time with the love of my life. It's easy enough to pull my lap top over and sit with him while he's on his lap top...so what's stopping me? 
I have to stop this blog...and go work on my book! :-) 
So...What's stopping you???

No comments:

Post a Comment